Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another Checkmark

UPDATE: Donna's procedure has been completed and she "gets to stay in the hospital until Friday". Please continue praying for a quick and pain-free recovery! 


*********************************


On Wednesday, September 28th,  I’m having an outpatient procedure which will be my next checkmark on my cancer “To Do” list.  Ken and I are to be at the hospital at 5:30 am and hopefully will be home by 2:00 pm.  I’d appreciate prayers that all goes as planned and that there are no complications.
After this checkmark there will be just four more Herceptin infusions before I can tear up the “to do” list and begin the final recover from this journey. 

0 comments:

Donna McKenzie was diagnosed with breast cancer on December 14, 2010. This is the story of her journey; a place for her to share her experiences, and for you to share your thoughts and prayers for Donna and her family.

Get updates via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Powered by Blogger.