Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Final (Hopefully) Leg of the Journey

Tomorrow Ken and I will be at El Camino Hospital bright and early for the final leg of this journey.  My reconstructive surgery is scheduled for 7:30 am tomorrow.  What a relief to finally be at this stage in this adventure.  The surgery will last between 2 ½ to 3 hours.  My hope is to be home later tomorrow evening and to get to sleep in my own bed.  I’ve cleared the schedule as much as I can, have the pain meds sitting by the bathroom sink and have a stocked fridge.  We will try to get the blog updated as soon as possible after surgery.

So … let the adventure to continue.

0 comments:

Donna McKenzie was diagnosed with breast cancer on December 14, 2010. This is the story of her journey; a place for her to share her experiences, and for you to share your thoughts and prayers for Donna and her family.

Get updates via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Powered by Blogger.