Saturday, June 4, 2011

Speech Update #2

I heard from Kedrick this morning after the tournament had announced breaks for finals.  Kedrick advanced all three speeches to the final round which is quite an accomplishment.  He and his duo partner, McKenna, were going to be performing their duo in the large auditorium located at Point Loma University.   He’s other two speeches would have also been presented in large rooms.
He was very pleased with how well he did in his semi-final round.  I have been praying that he’ll be pleased with his final round performances.  The results from the tournament will not be announced until late this evening so I’ll post about the results tomorrow.  Thank you for the continued prayers for Kedrick and the safe return of my “San Diego gang”.
I’m feeling okay, just tired.  The nausea is gone so now I’m just waiting for my blood cell counts to recover and my energy return.  Food is beginning to look appealing again.   I have been resting lots and today am enjoying a nice warm fire that Kendall made for me.  I continue to be well taken care of by my family and friends.

1 comments:

Helen Bratko said...

Yay! How exciting.

Kaylin timed a round when I was judging Impromptu. She was reminding me of things all the time, so cute.

Donna McKenzie was diagnosed with breast cancer on December 14, 2010. This is the story of her journey; a place for her to share her experiences, and for you to share your thoughts and prayers for Donna and her family.

Get updates via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Powered by Blogger.