Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blood Draw and Dora the Explorer



Today’s blood draw was made better as I got to leave the lab sporting a very special Dora the Explorer Band-Aid.

Ken arrived home from church with a very special bag of band-aids sent to me from Emory and Aubrey. I decided to take one of them with me to see if it could be used. The Lab Tech was very impressed that I arrived with my own bandage. It sure beat the paper tape which is usually used!

How fortunate as well that I have such a host of friends of all ages praying for me. Thank you Emory and Aubrey, not only for the band-aids, but for your prayers, I’m very blessed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

So very special and precious! I have many women up here in Pleasanton praying for you too! Love knowing sweet little ones of Jesus are praying for you too ~~ can't get much better than that!
Evelyn Acord

Donna McKenzie was diagnosed with breast cancer on December 14, 2010. This is the story of her journey; a place for her to share her experiences, and for you to share your thoughts and prayers for Donna and her family.

Get updates via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Powered by Blogger.