Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chicks Under One Roof


Today is a wonderful day: 

All of my chicks are going to be sleeping under our roof this evening.  Praise the Lord!  Kendall, Kedrick and Kalyn arrived home around 5:30 from Southern California after an exciting speech tournament.  Kenna arrived in SFO around 9:45 pm and was picked up by her dad. What a blessing to have our entire family together during this challenging time. God is gracious to give us this time together to encourage and grow together. God has great things planned for us, we just have to be patient and see what the plans are.

1 comments:

Helen Bratko said...

Hi Donna!

Wow, sounds like you are getting showered with blessings. I am so happy to see this. I want you to know that you are in my prayers. I had breast cancer, a lumpectomy and radiation in 2007, so if you want to talk about it, just email me. I found support here:

http://community.breastcancer.org/

You can find people who are in the same situation as you are and talk about it. I found it helpful.

I had a lot of support and learned and grew so much through the process. I look forward to being on this journey with you, as I know there will be lots of gems on this arduous path.

You are loved! ~ H.

Donna McKenzie was diagnosed with breast cancer on December 14, 2010. This is the story of her journey; a place for her to share her experiences, and for you to share your thoughts and prayers for Donna and her family.

Get updates via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Powered by Blogger.