Monday, May 30, 2011

EXERCISE FOR ENERGY

Saturday I attended the exercise class that Joanna, one of the nurse practitioners, leads at the clinic. The class is geared for patients dealing with cancer.  There are about 25 women there who are all dealing with their cancer and are at different legs of their treatment journey.  I left the class reminded of how lucky I am to have such a wonderful support system.  All of you have been so giving to our family:  from the carpool ladies to the speech families, from the far away friends to our local church family.  A week does not go by that I do not receive an email or card reminding me that my family and I are being prayed for and showered with encouragement.  I’m doing so well in my treatment because of all of you.  THANK YOU!!!  

0 comments:

Donna McKenzie was diagnosed with breast cancer on December 14, 2010. This is the story of her journey; a place for her to share her experiences, and for you to share your thoughts and prayers for Donna and her family.

Get updates via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Powered by Blogger.