Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good News

Ken and I just arrived home from seeing my surgeon.  The good news is that he thinks the port might be okay.  I let him know that my prayer warriors were busy praying for his handiwork.  He recommended that we keep our fingers crossed and continue praying.  I see him again on Friday for the another check.  Yeah, another trip to the clinic and more doctor visits - my "new" favorite pasttime. 

We'll leave in a few hours for the first round of chemo.  I will have to have this infusion using an IV which isn't my first choice but ...

I'll be sure to post once we get home from chemo.  More later...

0 comments:

Donna McKenzie was diagnosed with breast cancer on December 14, 2010. This is the story of her journey; a place for her to share her experiences, and for you to share your thoughts and prayers for Donna and her family.

Get updates via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Powered by Blogger.